The mission of the CBHDA Information Technology (IT) Committee is to seek innovative and creative opportunities in order to improve information technologies on behalf of the county mental health systems. To this end, the IT Committee will work to facilitate an environment for information sharing between counties and the State, respond to major IT initiatives impacting the county mental health system, and educate information systems personnel, departments, and directors about the latest IT changes in an ever-changing technologically advanced world.
Short Doyle/Phase II Information
- DHCS SD/MC Phase II “ITWS” Website
- DHCS Short-Doyle/Medi-Cal Phase II Trading Partner Conference Call (Thursdays, 3pm – 4:30pm) DHCS hosts Weekly Conference Calls every Thursday, from 3pm – 4:30pm. If you know of someone who would like to be added to this Distribution List, or if you have any Questions/Comments regarding the call, please let MedCCC know at: MedCCC@dhcs.ca.gov
- William Walker, LMFT – Co-Chair, Kern County
- Bill Carter, LCSW – Co-Chair, Napa County
- Heather Anders – CBHDA Membership Services Manager – email@example.com