All California Behavioral Health Directors and Alcohol and Other Drug Administrators are encouraged to attend and participate in CBHDA’s All Member Meetings held in Sacramento. These meetings represent the principal mechanism for information sharing, legislative and policy discussion, and association decision-making. They also provide members an opportunity to learn from one another, and to occasionally hear presentations from public mental health stakeholders, administration officials and legislative staff.
If you are a Governing Board Member, County Behavioral Health Director, or Alcohol or Other Drug Administrator click here to login for All Member Meeting Handouts.
All Member Documents
- New Member Orientation Guide (Update Feb 2017)
- CBHDA Executive Committee and Committee Co-Chairs Roster (Feb 2017)
- CBHDA Membership Roster with Addresses (Feb 2017) (Excel)
- AOD Program Administrators Directory (Updated by DHCS Mar 2017) (Word)
- CBHDA Bylaws Adopted August 13, 2015 (PDF)
- Please see online calendar for upcoming meeting info. You can sort by category and include as many categories as you like – Example: All Member, Governing Board, and any of the CBHDA Committees.
All Member Leadership
- Suzanne Tavano, RN, PhD – CBHDA President
- Kirsten Barlow, MSW – CBHDA Executive Director
- Andrea Porter – CBHDA Senior Executive Assistant