The County Behavioral Health Directors Association of California (CBHDA) is a non profit advocacy association representing the behavioral health directors from each of California’s 58 counties, as well as two cities (Berkeley and Tri-City).
- CBHDA Executive Committee and Committee Co-Chairs Roster (Dec 2016) (Word)
- CBHDA Membership Roster with Addresses (Sept 2016) (Excel)
- AOD Program Administrators Directory (Updated by DHCS Dec 2016) (Word)
- CBHDA Bylaws Adopted August 13, 2015 (PDF)
California counties have been divided into the following five regions:
- Bay Area – Regional Chair, Toni Tullys, Santa Clara County, email@example.com
- Southern – Regional Chair, Anne Robin, San Luis Obispo County, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Central – Regional Chair, John Lawless, Calaveras County, JLawless@co.calaveras.ca.us
- Superior – Regional Chair, Karen Stockton, Modoc County, email@example.com
- Los Angeles – Regional Chair, Rod Shaner, Los Angeles County, firstname.lastname@example.org
Access county websites in the counties listed below the map.
Please see links to individual county websites below – when you scroll down.
- Berkeley City
- Contra Costa
- San Benito
- San Francisco
- San Mateo
- Santa Clara
- Santa Cruz
- San Bernardino
- San Diego
- San Luis Obispo
- Santa Barbara